add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Nvidia Driver Hotfix 375.95

manirelli

36 months ago

Hi everyone!

If you've recently updated to the latest Nvidia driver and seen a decrease in performance or had issues with locked memory clocks Nvidia has released a hotfix that you can find here: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4260

Note that the official WHQL driver still has issues and the hotfix is not currently being pushed via updates inside of Geforce Experience or directly on their driver download page. Give this a shot and hopefully it fixes any problems you may be having.

EDIT: Driver has officially been pushed to geforce experience - removing sticky

Comments

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Darn, just downloaded it before I saw the post on /r/pcmr

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you seeing issues with it?

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Not really

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Did you play any games when you had the driver installed?

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Rainbow 6

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I would update but i can't because i mostly play league of legends and whenever i upgrade to a newer version i get bug splat errors during the loading screen ._.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube