add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

CS-GO Overwatch

iProbsShouldBeWorking

39 months ago

So a few days ago i had my first ever over watch case to make a verdict on, if you don't know what this is basically people who get reported while playing CSGO will have a 8 round segment of the game in question reviewed by players with a certain amount of hours, and its then down to the person reviewing the 8 round segment to make a verdict to if the player in question was cheating, (aimbot/wallhacks/spinbots etc) or even griefing (team killing, blocking, trying to lose, etc)

So anyway i did a few overwatches, 1 guy not hacking, 1 guy without a doubt hacking, then next guy i watch is me!!? from a game a few days ago, i was watching it and after a few minutes i realised its me! i knew what was gonna happen and i remember the game! I also recognised my style of play i literally couldn't believe it, what are the chances eh?!

So do any of you guys overwatch on csgo? and have you ever had the same thing happen to you?

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Haha. What would happen if you were to ban him of hacking without realising it was you? Rip.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Subconscious props to yourself for making you think that you are hacking maybe?, kind of like a blind test haha.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol! well I don't hack so It wouldn't be possible! :)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

What was it that you were reported for? Griefing, hacking or abuse?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

It does not say, I imagine they reported me for hacking. Thinking I was wall hacking or something.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha. Sometimes I don't know whether to take the hack reports as an insult or a compliment.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah lol same, I get accused of smurfing too, I always take it as a compliment. I train a lot on workshop maps, such as aim-recoil and aim-botz by illecticul

It goes to show that my practise is paying off :D

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/

I like it.

Hopefully with this, the community will easier get rid of unwanted people. Hell, maybe I will be back for same gaming too. :)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah I hope so! also prime match making servers are a good idea :D

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Not me, I've only recently got into the game and trying to get ranked. I've been demoted because my friend was using Unity Hacks and I got wins/xp took away just for being in the same party :( btw the only reason he uses them is because he got global and it got boring for him at that point so I don't mind much...

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

what rank are you? I will que with you bro!

Yeah tbh Im really against hacks or any kind it ruins the game

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

recently got into the game and trying to get ranked.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

you said you were demoted? how can you get demoted if you have no rank?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I meant level :/

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh I see, that's where I got confused. your level doesn't mean anything in CSGO as soon as you get to level 40 you get your service medal and get reset to 1 anyway!

No one ever talks about their level on CSGO its irrelevant hence why I got confused when you said you were demoted lol my bad.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Is that literally even possible I mean lets just say you really were a hacker like you really were, you could just watch the case say you aren't hacking and not go on VACation..... RIP this is really weird.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah you could but the other overwatch investigators will flag you for hacking. Yeah I think the odds of it happening are very rare! that's why I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was myself lol!

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I am still not worthy of the power of the overwatch :(

But yeah that's weird, must have been one hell of a mind **** lol

What rank are you if you don't mind me asking?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah it was lol!!

ofc I dont mind :) I'm currently GN3 (I make too many mistakes and get too impatient and try rush everyone xD) yourself? :)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Currently sitting at GN4 (GNM?). I only recently started practicing my aim and stuff because I suck lol

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

nice man yeah its GNM!

Yeah I do the aimbotz map on the workshop as a warm up all the time!

I will Pm you my Steam dude we should que together!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

This is an attempt at a joke or?

haha!

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

He thought you were referring to the other renown game "Overwatch"

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

He's the special snowflake of this community

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

xD

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Please just go to this link....

You shouldn't just blurt nonsense when you don't know the subject matter.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

What is the Overwatch?

The Overwatch lets the CS:GO community regulate itself by allowing qualified and experienced members of the community (‘investigators‘) to review reports of disruptive behavior, determine whether those reports are valid, and apply temporary bans if appropriate...................................

I cant even deal.... just go somewhere else.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

You know that no one is finding this funny right?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

If you are trolling I don't think anyone is laughing with you.

and if you're not then I think you may need to read my post again my friend I clearly explain what CSGO overwatch is.

and if that fails, I think you should go outside.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

This post has nothing to do with the game overwatch!

you're making yourself look rather silly dude.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Dude i play overwatch and love it stop being a prick

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube