add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Would anyone be interested in a Gigabyte GTX 970?

Ciaonum

40 months ago

I'm doing a full upgrade on my system as I want to go with a full custom water loop and want to switch over to intel as well as a 1070. I'm looking to sell my current card just to ease my wallet with the next upgrade. I see the lowest Prices on Amazon are around $239.99 + shipping which is usually $6 or so. I'd be willing to let mine go for $220 (not sure how much shipping would cost) I would be fine with PayPal and then just sending it but first maybe have a skype call or something of the like just to make sure everything is legit. If you'd be more comfortable with me posting it up somewhere such as Amazon I'd be cool with that too but I may have to raise the price a little bit more over $220. It's a really great card, I still have the original box which has some minor damage on it but the card itself is flawless except for a bit of dust here and there which can easily be fixed. Really, it's a great card, and it runs everything I want it to run at max settings at 144Hz and 1080p. I hate to give it up but I've got to board the hype train at some point! I may not be able to actually get it into a box and ship it until about two weeks from now, hopefully that's okay.

Here's a link to it from this website: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/byp323/gigabyte-video-card-gvn970g1gaming4gd

P.S. this card was NEVER overclocked (unless it can overclock by itself?)

You are very welcome to PM me with any questions!

EDIT: I am now lowering the card to $180 (not including shipping)

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

Well you can get a new RX 480 for around 200 so uh..

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I've heard the 480 doesn't quite match the performance of a 970, is that true?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

false.

the RX 470 trades blows with the GTX 970

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

can we see some pictures of the actual card?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

It looks like he has another offer for $180, I don't know that I can go lower than that. what do you think?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

If you want it, go get it. Otherwise get a extra 480

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha, I think either you may have read this wrong or I wrote it wrong! I'm selling a 970, thanks for the suggestion though :)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm sorry. I did read wrong. Well, I would sell at $200, no lower. So yeah, forget about my post unless yours is better than his (better core clock)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

You'd have better luck on eBay. This market knows too much about GPU value.

[comment deleted]
  • 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Where did you sell them?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I sold my Msi 970 for 200$ a couple weeks ago it was about one year old, however I kinda ripped the kid off a tad. I'd say about 180 is a decent price

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

$180 including shipping or not?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube