add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Creating and Selling Custom PSU extentions

TechnologyOverhaul

40 months ago

Hello PcPartPicker I am willing to sell custom made psu extensions for a very good price. each extension can be anylength, 8 inches 10 inches or 12 inches are reference prices. 8 Inches being cheaper than 10 and 12 but prices will be down below. You tell me your color scheme and what colors you want for the wires and Ill create them for you (Note: making 10 12inch extensions could take over a week) Comment down below if interested and I will DM my email so we can communicate better. All wires will be done with PET and have no heat shrink visible. (For reference I paid $80 for 2 8pin a 4pin a 6pin and a 24pin for extensions 6 in each. These prices are much cheaper)

Size 6 pin GPU 8 pin GPU 4 pin EPS 6 pin EPS** 8 pin EPS 24 pin ATX
8 inch $8 $10 $4 $8 $10 $20
10 inch $10 $13 $6 $10 $13 $24
12 inch $15 $20 $10 $15 $20 $30

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

Here is some easier to read formatting.

Size 6 pin GPU 8 pin GPU 4 pin EPS 6 pin EPS 8 pin EPS 24 pin ATX
8 inch $8 $10 $4 $8 $10 $20
10 inch $10 $13 $6 $10 $13 $24
12 inch $15 $20 $10 $15 $20 $30

https://justpaste.it/wxu3

Also I would maybe suggest doing custom lengths to and just set a base price and then a price per inch.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you so much for your help.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Kinda wish you had listed this a few days ago, I already got another guy to do me 2 sets but he charged a bit more. GLWS!

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry. I would love to have made you a set. Maybe next time you will come to me

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

yep, I'll keep you in mind :)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Im interested in a full cable for my Corsair AX 860. I can google the pin layout. Im gonna need a 24 pin, 1 8pin EPS and 1 8pin GPU. Can you DM me a quote, shipped to 95014. I am semi active in doing builds for some clients when im not in school and if the work quality is good, there's a good chance of repeat business from my customers as well.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Just leaving this here for future reference :)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

no problem. I will be updating the post soon with more pictures of cables

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Would be looking into it like your work I would like an all white set but I am unsure what size I need my build is mostly white that I'm still ordering parts

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

perfect. Extensions i presume? I will advise you to give yousefl an extra 3-4 inches to help with cable management. Please keep me in touch and I will be posting more pictures of my work as it comes along. thank you for your business and i am happy to work with you

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thankyou here is the build iam working on btw maybe you have an idea of thesize i need btw your work looks beautifull this is my first ever pc build and im loving it pc is so much better than consoles http://pcpartpicker.com/list/2Jj4d6

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I think 12 inch for the 24pin 24 inch for the gpu (gives you options for where to route them/it) and mabe 10 inch eps. those are my estimates. would you like white connectors as well? it might go with the color scheme to have some accent black in the cables and white connectors

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

you think so? hmm white connectors yes i would

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

when this is all said and done im going to post it on completed build s and give you a shout out for the help how much would a ful white set with connectors cost ?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

im not fully aware of your parts. What does your motherboard need? an 8pin eps or 6 pin ( or if you need 8+4/6+4) what does your graphics card need and is there any other thing you want besides 24 pin eps and gpu you want sleeved (those are main components for sleeving) as well as the extentions, 12 inch will be the best in my opinion

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

im odering the parts in process

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Example Sorry about flash. They are 8 inches.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Dude, those are nice!

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. Sorry about bad pic. I had to order more wire today. Will make some better pics. Hit me up if you want a set any color scheme you want

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool, will do when I get a PSU

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

perfect, I can also do full cables if you send pin-outs and they do cost a little more

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube