add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Suicide Squad

Scotty0709

40 months ago

Is the movie any good?

Apparently it had been slated by the critics and people are complaining that it uses and abuses Harley Quinn despite the fact the character is like that in the source material.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 4 points

Definitely going to see it.

Anyone saying they are 'over-sexualizing' Harley both physically and with what she says to people are idiots and have clearly never read the comics.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep, gonna see it too.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

From what I know the movie is getting a lot of good recognition for a lot of charity related ordeals, donation and the sort. I could probably care less about the movie though, but still nice to see that the directors and producers are sometimes willing to give a few dollars instead of burning them with their cigars ;)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm still going lol

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Same ha

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm gonna see it. I never go by what critics say , because everyone has their own tastes.

On a side note, I'm going to be wasting the majority of my money on movies next year.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm gonna see it, probably.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Saw it yesterday. I really liked it. For me, it was just something fun to watch I came away happy. I don't want to give anything away, but neither my mom or brother particularly liked the movie - but they are also a lot more critical of the plot and other aspects of movies.

I'd watch it if you like movies like the Avengers, and others.

There was one thing I didn't like, maybe due to the way the movie was re-shot. I heard 1/2 the scenes were cut, but man, Jared Leto's Joker is just plain weird. It wasn't eerie for me, and not disconserting in the "good" way. I think it's unfair though, it is hard to live up to Heath Ledger (probably not possible), especially when half the f***ing scenes are cut.

[comment deleted]
  • 40 months ago
  • 0 points

Ever heard the expression "never judge a book by its cover"?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I judge books by their covers like 98% of the time i see a book.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

What's it rated?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

PG-13. Though there has been some controversy over that rating. Also apparently the movie was toned down after several re-shoots which some claim has lead to inconsistency in the story.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm... Looking at it, probably still not.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube