add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

San Diego Comic Con 2016

johngerges582
  • 46 months ago

Super hyped for this years comic con. So many trailers have already come out and my insides have exploded from excitement!

Were any of you excited for comic con? Did any of you go?

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Listens to the screams of many as the fee for travelling and staying do not apply to me

If anything, the advertisements were fun to watch :3

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I would have loved to go. Sadly being in the UK means that it's not exactly convenient.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

The new Justice League trailer has me pretty intrigued... here's to hoping it's better than BvS.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube