add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cable Sleeving?

Craftsman_2222

40 months ago

Where would the place for the cheapest cables be? Casemods, Phanteks, or other places unknown to me.

Also, the Phanteks cables, are they compatible with all PSU's? I was looking and could see the price and power supply compatibility.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you just looking for extensions, or full cables?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Full cables I guess. I really don't know the difference between extensions or full cables.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Well full cables you are going to have to find a set that matches the connections on your power supply. Extension are just that, extension cables that connect to the end out you PSU cables, so they are universal.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm assuming that extensions are cheaper. I guess I'm looking for extensions then.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

sounds good I'll check them out

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Silverstone is really nice for cable extensions. They just clip onto the end of the cable from the psu and you shove the excess into the cable management area.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Ensourced also is nice. I might end up getting the extensions from there

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube