add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comment Cancellation Conformation Message

johngerges582
  • 49 months ago

I think this has been talked about before, but I'm not positive.

When typing up a really long comment to someone and accidentally hitting cancel instead of save makes things awful if you didn't copy it somewhere else.

It would be nice if when one were to hit the cancel button that we would get a little pop up box that said something like "are you sure you want to cancel".

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Maybe make it only trigger if you have typed more than 100 characters? That way, if you accidentally hit "Reply", you don't have to also hit "Yes, I want to Cancel the Reply".

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Good idea.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Sounds good to me. Kind of like delete button.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube