add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Dogs vs Cats

johngerges582
  • 50 months ago

State reasons why you think one animal is better than the other. Because I think we need some more fires...

I'm all for dogs. Let me know when your cat can sniff out bombs, I'll be there.

JK Goldfish masterrace.

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 5 points

Though I guess this analogy has some truth to it: Dogs have owners, Cats have servants.

• 50 months ago
  • 2 points

Wow such truth much accuracy

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Sooo true!!

[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 2 points

I've owned both and really just comes down to how you raise the animal. I have a cat that is completely loving. Loves cuddles, pets, playing and the sort and I've had a dog that is a lazy butt that does nothing at all except poop and eat. So really I feel they are both great animals and we should just love them both.

• 50 months ago
  • 2 points

Outside cats are good for keeping mice away which keeps snakes away. I don't like the whole litter box thing then they jump on your countertops. NASTY!

Dogs let you know when someone is pulling up to the house or snooping around. They can assist with hunting. They can learn tricks. I've always had dogs so I prefer them. Teach them the basics like sit and stay when they are young, give them a purpose and you'll have yourself an excellent companion.

Plus chicks dig it when he rides in my truck with me. BONUS! ;)

• 50 months ago
  • 2 points

CATS FTW.

DOGS ARE RIP (Just face it. Cats are far cleaner than dogs. Every time I walk into a dog owner's house it doesn't smell very nice).

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Let me know when your cat can sniff out bombs, I'll be there.

Bees can do that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenoptera_training
And I say I'd rather cuddle them than a dog any day.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

You'd rather cuddle bees???

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Compared to dogs, yes.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

ouch.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Dogs.

No reason, i just like dogs better

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Cats burry their own ****. Unlikely to accidentally step it in or have a need to pick it up in public.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

You still change litter boxes though.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

yup - I hated that part so much - had to do it first thing in the morning (couldn't stand the smell), then when I got home from work (couldn't stand the smell) and then at night before bed - otherwise too much the next morning - and only one cat!!

But the dog sometimes goes on the floor - which is bad, so on this topic.. cat:1 dog:0

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Not exactly difficult

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I think cats are good for one thing - removing rodents. Dogs - they greet you at the door, they want to be with you, you can play with them. They are happy when you feed them, they are happy when you take them for a walk - I have not seen a cat behave this way.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

You can play with cats. Can be quite fun with the various toys. They're happy when you feed them as well, can get a lot of cuddles and they purr etc.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I like dogs because their more playfull

But i aslo like cats because they can be their to help relive some stress

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

cats.............they are next in line to rule this world after we're extinct

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Cats. I have one currently and have always had cats as a kid. I do like dogs though. No issue with them.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Cats- I don't have to walk them

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Cats. They just don't care.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Dogs, cats give me scratches and allergies. Dogs actually care when I leave.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

My cat knows when I leave and greets me when I return. Every time. My cat has also never scratched anyone.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

i like my cat because he jumps in my lap whenever i sit down anywhere

[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol plug and play

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Dog poop is easy too. It depends on how you mow it over with the mower. LOL! Good fertilizer too.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube