add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Calvin and Hobbes

johngerges582
  • 52 months ago

I think we need to take a moment and appreciate the great Bill Watterson.

Thank you for making my childhood amazing.

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Just in general or as a memorial? If it's in general, well, I never really got into it; was more of a Dilbert fan myself. In memorial; well, he was someone who inspired a whole new generation of cartoonists.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I honestly don't know.

I saw something about Calvin and Hobbes and I remembered all the good times I had reading those.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Calvin and Hobbes was my absolute favorite growing up. I'll never forget falling over laughing when Calvin stepped into his transmogrifier and transformed into a mini-Hobbes, to which Hobbes replied, "Words fail me."

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

This is one of my all time favorites.

I still have the "The Days are Just Packed" book somewhere.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Hahaha yes. Here is another one I like.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

This and this are some of my other favorites.

[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Had to go buy the entire collection off Amazon. It was and still is money well spent.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, I love Calvin and Hobbes.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube