add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Modded Minecraft

johngerges582
  • 51 months ago

Anyone else do hardcore modded minecraft?

Kinda curious to what people play.

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

i cant even play mc, i got a laptop which makes playing any game with a touchpad almost impossible, but i just use graphics and furniture mods

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Get i wireless mouse. It will do you wonders. That's what i did in the 4-ish months while i was ordering my pc parts. I gained a newfound respect for my mid-tier laptop.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Played Tekkit, Volt, Moonquest and did some minor modding to the Vanilla game as well (minimap, Optifine, shaders,... that sort of things).

It's hard to play pure Vanilla once you've started modding.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

you a yogscast fan?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Used to be. Their SOI series was my first real contact with Minecraft back in the day.

But I seem to have outgrown them over the years...

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

i know what you mean , i quit playing console because of that .

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I play a bit of FTB monster sometimes but my laptop cant play for 30 minutes before it starts overheating and causing problems so I have to build a gaming pc hopefully soon so I can play for long amounts of time.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I prefer the magic style mods. So things like Botania, Thaumcraft, Blood Magic, Witchery. And of course the fun builders mods like Carpenter Blocks and such.

Edit: Oh and Ars Magicka 2

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I played on and ran a feed the beast server for about a year. Fun times.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Please don't necropost with pointless comments.

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey what about me im going to do youtube and play games like Minecraft, Nascar 15, and skyrim. I am also going to be editing on this pc. Please tell me the FPS for all the games! Thanks!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ykRFBm

[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

on what build?

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube