add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
johngerges582
  • 51 months ago

I'm bored. Lets have a discussion about Star Wars.

Games, books, movies you name it. Go

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Who's your favorite Jedi? And sith lord?

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Jedi: Either Obi-Wan, or Yoda.

Sith: Revan(don't get technical with me lol )or Darth Bane.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

With regards to the latest Star Wars - The Force Awakens. Who do you think are Rey's Parents/Family??

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I think she's Luke daughter. I think we can make the parallel of her living on a desert planet like Luke or Anakin.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

The issue there though is that Jedi aren't meant to fall in love. As Yoda said the fear of loss is a path to the dark side (as it was for Anakin). Would also raise the question of who the mother is.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

In the Expanded Universe or "Legends" now, they have the character of Mara Jade Skywalker, Luke's wife. I don't think they will bring back that storyline but we could have something similar. Like Luke was on some kind of mission and met "someone". Then say she died and he sent Rey on Jakku to protect her.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I think she's Luke's daughter.

Or Kylo Ren's sister.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I think KOTOR 2 doesn't get the love it deserves (with TSLRCM of course). I felt like it was better than the first: The companions were much more interesting, the story felt more in-depth, and overall the game was more thought provoking and brought new ways of thinking about Star Wars. What do you people have to say?

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I think that KOTOR 2 get's more attention than 1. One of my all time favorites.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I spent way too much time playing Star Wars Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy a decade ago. Think I managed to do 1000-2000 hours on it. Ironically now I'm bored after about 30 minutes.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I know some people liked The Force Awakens and some other people hated it. Personally I'm in the between. I think the acting is good, the script is good and had a quick pace, the special effects are flawless. Overall the film is funny and entertaining. However didn't like the incredible amount of mirroring of the original saga, I think JJ Abrams played it way too safe. I didn't liked the villains but that can change. I didn't like Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill. I didn't like the use of star actors Lupita Nyongo, Gwendoline Christie and Iko Uwais. When you have actors like those it's a shame to put them in the background. I rate it a 7/10.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Mark Hamill

He had too many lines.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

This will sound mean but I think both Hamill and Fisher look horrible. If you just compare to Harrison Ford. He looks athletic and well preserved. Probably why J.J. kept screen time at minimum for those 2.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd love to know how much Mark Hamill got paid for his "role" in The Force Awakens.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I asked my self that question as soon as the movie ended.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Guys. I hope you realize that we're getting a new Star Wars movie every year for the next four years.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Just hope the ones in-between the main ones aren't crap.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube