add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Star Wars Episode VII Depression...

johngerges582
  • 53 months ago

When you just want to watch a YouTube video completely unrelated to Star Wars and someone decides to screw up everything and spoil a crucial part of the movie... but then you realize you're broke, and would never actually be able to see the movie i hate life...

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Also, just go see a matinee. It'll cost like $7.50

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

... At first I read this wrong and thought you said just go see a manatee. I was like damn! $7.50 to see a manatee that's a great deal!

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

I was thinking that, but I don't know how well that will work out with my schedule.

Plus seeing a movie at night is way cooler.

[comment deleted]
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Just browsing Facebook has resulted in me seeing at least 3 major spoilers. I have my ticket to see SW on Sunday. Too excited.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Sad, life is. If with you, the force is, see the movie, you maybe can.

• 53 months ago
  • 0 points

Movies im exicted for (aka movies no one else gives a crap about) : our times, the new chipmunks movie.

Movies i dont give a crap about (AKA movies everybody is losing their minds over) : SW episode Something, i dont pay attention.

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points

Movies im exicted for (aka movies no one else gives a crap about) : our times, the new chipmunks movie.

Only heard of the new chipmunks movie. Why anyone would want to see this is beyond me.

SW episode Something,

I will find where you live, and I will through miniature Yoda plush toys at you.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Times

Its awesome, plus 7.7/10 at IMDB

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Meh.

Not into foreign films at all.

Heck, I don't even get the point of Anime. A lot of people seem to like it, but the closest thing I got to it is Pokemon.

• 53 months ago
  • 0 points

Pokemon is the tip of the overweight iceberg. And pokemon is pretty crappy IMO (i only some of the newer openings)

It isnt so much of a foreign film for me, as i actually am chinese, so chinese movies seem normal to me.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Pokemon is the tip of the overweight iceberg. And pokemon is pretty crappy IMO (i only some of the newer openings)

I was just into the video games mostly.

• 53 months ago
  • 0 points

"Through"

Nice spelling

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points

Hey, hey, hey. You don't have any room to talk.

CAUSE YOUR TYPOS TAKE UP ALL THE ROOM YOU HAD BEFORE

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN

• 53 months ago
  • 0 points

I am the king of typos.

Deel wif it

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points

The SW movie doesn't have to be good. All it has to do is tell more of the story. This is all anyone wants. All the huge fans of the movies just want to see what they will do next and watch their favorite characters on screen again. That is what it is about. It being a good movie is just a plus, not the point at all.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Never said it has to be a good movie, but sure

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

This is all anyone wants

We got that in the EU.

Until Disney came along...

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube