add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT or Phanteks?

johngerges582
  • 53 months ago

Between the NZXT S340, and the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, which would you guys choose,

I'm kinda stuck in a debacle.

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

this... is... in.... the.... Wrong Section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways you pick. i like the S340.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh shoot my bad. I had no idea why I put this in the power supply section.

Sorry staff.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

its okay, people make mistakes.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

S340 is WAY to Popular for my taste..

Some of the Phanteks Cases are known for have very easy to scratch side panel windows. If you have small children it might be something to keep in mind.

Went with the Corsair 760T myself....

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

S340 is WAY to Popular for my taste..

What's funny is that for almost half a year they were hardly used and then all of a sudden people started using them.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

You posted this in the wrong place, I think you meant to click on up. I would say the Phanteks.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Enthoo Pro m because I already bought a S340 for my brother's build.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube