add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

EVGA 850 P2 review

PureBlackFire

52 months ago

jonnyGURU

predictably excellent.

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Nicely done EVGA! Now if they can lower the price a little to make the HXi suffer, I'll even be more impressed. I guess I'm just a corsair hater. Or maybe I'm an evga fanboy. Hmmmm. Oh well.

Like I said before I think they are trying to corner the market in all power ranges and efficiencies. Keep buying from Super Flower and Seasonic evga!! Make all the makers of all PSUs shudder and bring on competition. That's good for us consumers.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Knowing Evga the price is going to be lowered, there psu's are usually always priced aggressively.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I know. I've seen a few jonnyguru reviews that list the prices at a higher value than what they are currently. I think that's why I love evga. They bring the prices for good and excellent psus to the average Joe level. I honestly hope they continue that trend. Other companies might feel the sting and bring on good competition, which is always good for us end users.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

superflower ............................ excellent psu with a 10 year warranty

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

well that looks nice...

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube