add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

When the computer blacks out due to the kernel panic, the fans go to 100% and they keep going until I hold the power button to switch it off. When it's off, the fans completely stop.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I would first wait for the new PSU to arrive and then we can go from there...

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

You're right. That's the only way to either rule that out or confirm the problem. I'll update the thread once I get my hands on the new PSU.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

OK. Good luck i wish! :)

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

The HX850 has arrived and the shutdowns stopped. I'll keep testing over the next few days, but it looks like my old PSU was the culprit indeed.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

...but it looks like my old PSU was the culprit indeed.

Good, because i did run out of ideas. :-P

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube