add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Extra 100 is a lot, geez... It also doesn't help that the mining craze is driving up prices.

The EVGA backplate is stock.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

If you OCd then how much ghz would u get out of the cpu ur using?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

That's a good question. I'm running stock clocks currently and have no plans to OC probably at least for this year. This chip is plenty fast and I prefer a cool and quiet system for now.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Did u put the Noctua fan underneath and also does the rgb fans show thru the mesh at the front?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Nevermind, I forgot that u put the rgb fans at the back, not the front.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

The Noctua is at the bottom front, cooling the HDD and also bringing in some cool air for the GPU. As I have the radiator and non-RGB fans in front, barely could see any RGB from the front mesh.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Can you change the lighting of the NZXT logo?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube