• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

Jeffs_ten_commandments 1 point 21 months ago

Get a better power supply.You can check jonnyguru for some good power supplies(he also reviews bad ones but in the end of his articles he rates them.Pick one with 9 or higher score).Also if you can get the same graphics card but maybe with two fans.Two fans=better cooling=more headroom for overclocking=more fps.Also tell ke what resolution your monitor will be and what settings you want to play the games in.

Oplokboy89 1 point 21 months ago

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/Dcb8BP Im thiking about getting a monitor that has 1600x900 resolution (16:9) And for the settings i think im playing the games with standard graphics, like not too high and not too low. PS .WILL it be a good choice if i buy ryzen 5 1500x instead of the intel core i5 7500 .Another PS. I changed the video card it has 2 fans now. And i also changed the power supply to 550w

Jeffs_ten_commandments 1 point 21 months ago

Apart from pubg which you will have to turn the settings as low as possible,all other games at medium to high settings will run very well.The Ryzen 1500X won't necceserly run faster than the i5 7500,but the intel cpu will be at 100% usage while the ryzen one will be at 30-40%,which means it doesn't have to work as hard.Great changes to both the graphics card and the power supply.Personally I'd reccomend the 1600 with the stock cooler instead of the 1500X.Not only do you get more cores,threads,cache etc but you also save a few bucks.If you are buying a new monitor I would suggest that you go with 1080p instead of 900p.If you already have a monitor then with the money that you save this way maybe get a better case,bigger hard drive,an ssd,a better keyboard/mouse or just keep them in your pocket to maybe buy a game down the line.If not,I'd still reccomend you get the Ryzen 5 1400.The only difference with the 1500x are the clocks (and some other features that won't affect you)and if you overclock the 1400 you get simillar performance to the 1500x.The 1400 also comes with a stock cooler,so you save a bunch of money there.