add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

So you chose that SSD because another build you saw had the same SSD.

That build must not of had much thought put into it, since they chose that low performing SSD.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I am new to building. XD

I thought those guys new what they were to put in that build. Also, I am a bigger idiot because the SSD they ACTUALLY used was the 240GB version. Not the 120GB.

I am soo sorry.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

It's alright. These forums weremade so we can help others make the best component choices.

Generally, Kingston aren't doing so well in their SSDs.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Those guys that did the giveaway didn't know the parts they were getting. They contacted some companies, asked for parts and they gave them what they requested.

Unboxholics (The ones that run giveaway) "We need storage and memory for a build of this certain price point"

Said Company gives them what they requested

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, that's why I'm not a fan of a lot of giveaways.

MSI do giveaways on this site where you can make your own partlist. Those ones a quite exciting.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube