add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, I have 6 of them. So perhaps that may have something to do with it as well. Also, they are cooling my OC 5820K which is running at 4.5 solid. I should probably set up a fan curve, but I really am just being lazy lol. Compared to my fans in my other build, they are loud. The Silent wings 3 fans are really quiet.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/V6nnTW

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Ahh ok. Damn it, I wanted the silentwings :( they were just too expensive...

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

I know the feeling man. What you could do if you have the patience, is to buy one every time you get paid or something. They are $25 a pop now. I got them for $19 on Black Friday. Maybe they will go on sale. Or, you could set an alert on PCPP to let you know when they drop below whatever price you want to set. Hope this helps.

• 35 months ago
  • 2 points

True, it does :) thanks... I'll probably get some SilentWings when my friend builds his computer and maybe I'll give him my SP140s I guess. I'll post photos of my cables when they're done :)

• 35 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 35 months ago
  • 2 points

That is perfect. Much cleaner looking isn't it ? Very good job man.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube