add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

Well for one, I just wanted my build to truly be something I can be happy with, and with the RAM I had being slightly too tall, me wanting an air cooler, and the fact that the Board being mATX made size compatibility a nightmare, I went and ditched the setup and went back to ATX.

Then I was thinking, I wanted to try something different then the usual Intel build with an AMD or Nvidia GPU, so I went the all AMD route, and I can a test now that as old as this Architecture is, its not THAT bad, it works and I'm pretty impressed with it for its age and price.

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

Ok, so you're telling me that you knew it performs considerably worse, and you went for it just because you could?

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes.

I know for a fact that its not the best CPU in the world, but that wasn't really the point of the build in the first place.

It still plays all my games really well, If I had a problem with it, I would've returned it awhile ago.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh

This is your main pc?

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

O dang

Isn't it a bit of a downgrade?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube