add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha, hey for all I know you were just a super determined modder. Either way I do enjoy that Enermax case. It looks sexy. If you wanted, depending on your budget you could go with the X61 since that is 280mm. Not sure how intensive you are planning to OC or utilize your CPU. For my i7 the X41 works fine since it never goes past 50% load for long durations of time. The only time the X41 wasn't enough was when I was doing CPU benchmarking and running it at 100% load. Then it started to get a little toasty.

• 50 months ago
  • 2 points

Oh, would you look at that. Something's price went down, and now I have an extra 40 bucks. Looks like I am going with the X61

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

That's awesome! Lucky you! I think you'll be a lot happier with the X61. I can't wait to see how your build turns out!

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I'll let you know when (and if) I ever finish it.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, I plan to OC an i5 6600k to at least 4.0GHz, but I'm at the top of my budget and can't afford an X61 so that's why I'm going with this. I'll probably upgrade to an X61 later, but first building it in sticking with the X41.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube